Wednesday, January 14, 2009

polar bears and penguins

Another joke by kian....

Q-how many penguins can a polar bear eat in a month?

A- None silly...cause polar bears live in the south and penguins live in the north.....

Hmmmmm i wonder where he learnt that?

I discovered google maps the other day It was so cool to me that you could see the roads and houses just like you were there... i was kinda bummed my car was nt outside dawns house but joes truck was haha... lisa and kristie i visited your houses too... kian thought it was cool he could see your pool in the back yard...anyways it made me think just how creepy it could be though, this google van driving round taking pictures every few yards..if our kids were outside playing then they would be on the picture too, i dont know, this made me a little uncomfortable....but oh well. It made me sad, i miss south carolina! i want to go to target or heck even walmart and i want to go eat at logans and get my bread rolls or go to chillis and have some 'Raaanch' haha that was for you angela if your reading this lol, and mostly i want to go to the beach and go to the oshkosh and carters outlet and shop for alexa!!

I got to talk to one of my oldest friends yesterday, and found out shes expecting another baby. im so happy for her, its funny we can go months and months without talking and then when we do its just like we talked 5 mins ago!
Im a slacker when it comes to keeping in touch with people, i mean too, i really do, but then life gets away from me and before i know it its been a month and then 2 and then a year... face book and my space helps me a lot! face book is awesome as im back in touch with everyone i went to school with or played basketball with and then myspace is great for my american friends!!
so my resolution for this year is to get back and keep in touch.......

poor callum doesnt want to take a nap today, he desperatly needs it though! hes up there screaming, maybe i need to go rescue him!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm terrible about keeping in touch with people too and feel bad about it but when I have free time to actually make a phone call I would just rather enjoy the quiet and not talk to anyone!

    ReplyDelete