Friday, February 27, 2009

long time

its been a long time since i posted on here...i kinda wish id made this a anonymous blog..but oh well....i havent posted as much cause i havent had a camera! i dont think i can do a real post without a picture! i ordered a nikon d40 from walmart because the bx did nt have any. this was on like the 10 feb, well of course a couple of days later the bx gets some in and bam walmart has shipped my order so i cant cancel it and just get it from the bx...well fast forward almost a month and the bx still has them and my camera from walmart STILL isnt here...if only id of waited a couple more days...but i couldnt wait but yet im still waiting grrrrrrrr
It should be here by the 3rd of march it says so heres hoping this week i get lucky!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh!!! i bet you can't wait to get your camera! you'll love your D40!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known... I'm considering listing my d50 and d70 on the yard sale site (which is how I ended up here) :-)

    I hope you have it by now and enjoying the sunshine for beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete